A new release of the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio 2010 is available here
The release adds the following features:
- Profile applications running in Windows Azure.
- Create ASP.Net MVC3 Web Roles.
- Manage multiple service configurations in one cloud project.
- Improved validation of Windows Azure packages.
The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit has also be updated in line with this release. It can be downloaded from here. The training kit has the following changes:
- [Updated] Labs and Demos to leverage the August 2011 release of the Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- [Updated] Windows Azure Deployment to use the latest version of the Azure Management Cmdlets
- [Updated] Exploring Windows Azure Storage to support deleting snapshots
- Applied several minor fixes in content