I have recently hit a problem that some of my Azure DevOps YAML pipelines, that I use to build my Azure DevOps Pipeline Extensions, are not triggering on a new PR being created on GitHub.
I did not get to the bottom of why this is happening, but I found a fix.
- Check and of make a note of any UI declared variables in your Azure DevOps YAML Pipeline that is not triggering
- Delete the pipeline
- Re-add the pipeline, linking to the YAML file hosted on GitHub. You might be asked to re-authorise the link between Azure DevOps Pipelines and GitHub.
- Re-enter any variables that are declared via the Pipelines UI and save the changes
Your pipeline should start to be triggered again