The BizTalk team recently announced that the next version of BizTalk is to be a major release not R2.
- ESB Toolkit integration – ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server and the ESB Toolkit configuration has been simplified.
- Dependency tracking - The dependencies between artefacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console
- Improvements in dynamic send ports
- Improvements in mapping engine performance
- Ordered Send Port improvements – increased performance of ordered send port scenarios.
- Azure Service Bus – adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus and to transfer messages to relay endpoints hosted on Azure.
- RESTful services – adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artefacts as a RESTful service.
- Enhanced SharePoint adapter – SharePoint integration is much simpler and the need for dependency on SharePoint farms has been removed
- SFTP adapter –
Most people forget about Host integration Server, HIS 2013 Beta includes
- Data Integration – New OLE DB Provider for Informix and new Service for DB2 DRDA.
- Application Integration – New Transaction Integrator runtime and web configuration-based administration and deployment.
- Network Integration – New 3270 emulator and improved Session Integrator, both with direct TN3270 connectivity.
BizTalk now has support for Window Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012 as would be expected and HIS also supports the newer IBM platforms
but best of all now Azure host able and available from the Gallery.
Important Note, if you use IE10 you must use compatibility mode with the BAM portal
Get the bits here and the documentation here